Order and delivery terms
We reserve the right to correct the price after ordering if there has been a clear error in the pricing and the price can be considered exceptionally low to the general price level. (Section 32 of the Judicial Services Act)
You can place an order using the shopping cart on the website.
The subscriber must be 18 years of age or older. Upon request, the minor subscriber must present a power of attorney signed by the guardian to place the order.
The order can be paid in full or if you want to pay in installments, please contact our customer service.
Delivery takes place either via Matkahuolto, Schenker or Posti, prepaid in online banking or by credit card through Holv's payment service.
For orders delivered by Post, Schenker or Matkahuolto, you will receive an automatic notification of the shipment, which will also show the Post's tracking code.
We always strive to deliver the ordered products by the delivery time mentioned on the website.
We will try to notify you if the order processing time is longer than promised by e-mail. If for any reason we do not contact you after that time then you can always contact our customer service. In order to guarantee communication, the customer is obliged to provide his or her contact information, which can be easily reached.
- The warranty for our products is what the supplier has specified for his product, generally a 1-year warranty.
- The warranty always starts from the date of purchase. As a general rule, we replace a defective product with a similar or replacement product with similar characteristics.
- The warranty for the replaced product does not start from the beginning but continues according to the original date of purchase.
- The warranty does not cover defects caused by wear and tear, software, customer's own installation or operating errors.
- The warranty product must always be in its original condition. Any changes made by the customer to the product will void the warranty for that product.
- For warranty returns, always contact our customer service first. You will receive more detailed return instructions in the return message. We always first check the product for the reported defect. Returns must be accompanied by contact information, a defect report and a copy of the receipt. Returns must be packed carefully!
- NOTE! For an unjustified warranty return, we charge a handling fee of € 30, as well as delivery costs charged by Shenker, Matkahuolto or Posti.
- PikaDiilit does not take any responsibility for accidents or material damage caused by the use of the products.
Cancellation and return policy
- Our products have a 14-day right of withdrawal and exchange from the date of receipt of the product. Weekends and public holidays, excluding the day of receipt, are included in the calculation of the right of cancellation. In order to comply with the time limit, it is sufficient that the notice of cancellation has been given within the time limit.
- Cancellation may be notified freely. The notification can be made by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to PO Box 3, 15561 Nastola. Simply returning or not collecting the goods without an unequivocal notice of withdrawal is not enough. If necessary, it is the customer's responsibility to show that the cancellation notice has been made. There is no need to state the reason for the cancellation.
- It is the customer's responsibility to indicate the date of receipt of the products, for example by means of a consignment note.
- The customer shall keep the product received substantially unchanged and unreduced until the customer has decided to keep the goods. A product is not considered to have been put into service if the customer has handled the product only as necessary to establish its nature, properties and functionality.
- The right of revocation shall not apply to a computer program, game, sound or image recording, object or program which has been sealed and which may be copied and sealed. The right of withdrawal also does not apply to a sealed hygiene product (eg earphones) with the seal opened. Furthermore, the right of withdrawal does not apply to goods that are manufactured or modified according to the customer's requirements or clearly to meet the customer's personal needs. The customer may also lose his right of withdrawal in other cases provided for in Chapter 6, Section 16 of the Consumer Protection Act.
- If the customer gives the company name in connection with the order, it is considered that the order comes to the company. In this case, the right of withdrawal under the Consumer Protection Act does not apply.
- Returns of products are primarily free of charge to the customer. Products must be returned well packaged according to the instructions provided. PikaDiilit reserves the right to charge the customer for return costs if the product has been clearly put into use or the return is otherwise unjustified. Products must be returned without delay and no later than 14 days after notification of cancellation. The deadline is met if the customer returns the products before the end of that 14-day period.
- The customer shall be liable only for any diminution in the value of the product which results from processing other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. The product packaging must be opened neatly, preserving the original packaging and protective materials. Any transport damage must be reported immediately to our customer service.
- If the customer cancels the contract, PikaDiilit will refund to the customer all payments received from the customer, including delivery costs (except for additional costs due to the customer's choice of delivery method other than the most advantageous standard delivery method) without delay. PikaDiiilit will make the return using the payment method used by the customer in the original order, unless the customer has expressly agreed otherwise, in any case at no cost to the customer. However, QuickAccounts may refrain from refunding payments,
Security of payment and processing of personal data
We recommend logging in to our system before placing an order. The following information about the customer is stored in the customer register: name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, username, password, and the customer's IP address.
We do not use customer contact information for direct marketing without customer approval.
And we do not disclose our customers ’information to third parties without an order from the authority.
Network and credit card payments are handled centrally through Holv's payment service. All major online banking payments and Visa and Mastercard credit cards are supported.
For network and credit card payments, our system does not collect account or credit card information.
Our primary goal is to resolve all disputes by negotiating with the customer via email.
If the dispute concerning the trade agreement cannot be resolved through negotiations between the parties, the consumer may refer the matter to the Consumer Disputes Board ( www.kuluttajariita.fi ).
Before taking the matter to the Consumer Disputes Board, the consumer must contact the Consumer Advice of the Local Register Office ( www.kuluttajaneuvonta.fi ).